- 2-3 litres Water
- 1/2 cup Dried longans
- 2 florets White fungus
- 1 bunch Pandan leaves
- 1 packet Cooked gingko nuts (usually comes in a packet already cooked)
- 1 Snow lotus 天山雪莲, cut into cubes (looks like lotus root but sweet)
- Rock sugar / Cane sugar / Brown sugar (whichever you are used to having)
- Soak the white fungus and remove the hard stalk in the middle, and cut the fungus into smaller pieces.
- Boil a pot of water with pandan leaves and white fungus.
- Remove the bitterpart in the middle of gingko nuts. Usually I use a toothpick to do it.
- Boil the gingko nuts in sugared water and leave it to cool. It will soak up the sugar when it is cooled.
- When the pot of water has boiled for about 15 minutes, put in the dried longans, snow lotus and gingko nuts. Simmer for another 15-30 mins.
- Add sugar and turn off the heat.