- 250g digestive biscuits
- 125g butter, melted (I used salted butter, but unsalted is fine as well.)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
- 600g cream cheese
- 100g caster sugar
- 284ml heavy cream
- 250g strawberries, sliced
- Get ready a 15-20cm tin.
- Blend 250g digestive biscuits in a blender.
- Pour in melted butter and mix until the mixture feels like wet sand.
- Pour into tin and press firmly to fill the whole bottom as a base. Set aside in the fridge for it to harden.
- Mix cream cheese and add sugar, while the mixer is on.
- Add vanilla essence if you need.
- Slowly add in heavy cream and mix.
- Once done, bring out the tin from the fridge and pour into it and spread evenly.
- Let it set in the fridge for at least 2 hours or even overnight.
- Before serve, slowly turn it upside down and top with sliced strawberries and almonds.
Note: The pictures that I posted are the leftovers of the base. So I break them into pieces and press firmly into the cups, then scoop some mixture into the cups and top with sliced almonds and digestive biscuit crumbs. You can decorate in whichever you like.