- 1 huge watermelon
- Different variety of fruits to put in the basket
- Penknife or carving knife
- Fruit balls scraper
- Slice off one end of the water melon so that the watermelon can sit on a plate while you carve.
- Use a whiteboard marker and draw the outlines of the swan or the picture that you want to carve.
- Then slowly carve out the parts that are unwanted.
- Once you have an opening, use the scraper and scrap out watermelon balls. you can also cut into cubes but I like round shaped fruits.
- Take note that you do not scrap till the very end, or you will end up with a big hole at the bottom.
- After carving, put all the cut fruits into the basket!