This is the recipe of a homemade diaper rash oil blend that blocks the skin from bacteria from their urine and poo. Have you ever seen what the ingredients are in the commercially sold diaper rash creams?
- 15 ml of Your choice of oil (sweet almond oil e.g.)
- 1 drop Frankincense Essential Oil
- Just mix them gently and use as required. If you find that this blend is too concentrated for your baby, then use more oil to dilute the essential oil.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/8 cup shea butter
- 1/8 cup cocoa butter (or use more shea butter if you do not have this.)
- 1 Tbsp aloe vera gel
- 1 Tbsp liquid oil of choice (like sweet almond, jojoba, etc.)
- 5-10 drops essential oils (use according to your skin type)
- Heat the shea butter, coconut oil, and cocoa butter over low heat until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the aloe vera juice, liquid oil, and essential oils and stir to combine well.
- Store in container of your choice.