This is the recipe of homemade eco enzyme. It can be used for fertiliser, facial cleanser, table wipes, washing dishes and many more.
- 100g Brown sugar
- 300g Orange and Lemon peels
- 1 litre water (I use filtered water since I will be using as a toner as well.)
- Put everything in an airtight container.
- Try to use a plastic container as there will be gases produced and it can expand the plastic container a bit. If you use a glass container, the glass may break if the pressure is too high in the container.
Once the enzyme solution is ready for use. You may use it for the following purposes.
- Dishwashing detergent - 1/4 c Enzyme + 1 tbsp Dish detergent or Base soap solution
- Laundry detergent - 1/4c Enzyme
- Toilet washing detergent - 1 part Enzyme + 10 parts Water + 1 tbsp Dish detergent or Base soap solution
- Vegetables and fruits cleaning - 1 part Enzyme + 10 parts Water
- Insect repellant - spray Enzyme unto any area and it will be free of pests.
- Floor washing - 1 part Enzyme + 20 parts Water OR 1/2c Enzyme in a pail of water
- Fertiliser - 1 part Enzyme + 20 parts Water
- Facial cleanser and toner - 1 part Enzyme + 2 parts Water
- Car washing - 1 part Enzyme + 10 parts Water
- Pet cleaning - 1 part Enzyme + 10 parts Water, use it as a spray after cleaning the area, so that it will remove the odour and the pet will not stain that particular area again.
- Glass cleaning - 1 part Enzyme + 3 parts Water, use as a spray and clean the area with newspapers after spraying