This serves as a warm dish during colder days here. A one dish meal that has all the nutrients required for the day. Hassle free and fast to cook.
- 300g Chuck tender, cut into big pieces
- 1 Carrot, cut into big pieces
- 1 Yellow onion, quartered
- 1-2 Potatoes, cut into big pieces
- 1 can Tomato puree
- 1 litre Water
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Shallots, minced
- Heat up 3 tbsp oil in a pot for the stew.
- Fry the chuck tender pieces till cooked on both sides.
- Put in the shallots and garlic.
- Add in the yellow onions and stir fry till fragrant.
- Add the can of tomato puree and simmer for 1.5 hour.
- Then add the potatoes and carrots and simmer for another 30 mins or until the beef is tender and soft.