- 700g Pork, minced
- 200g Prawns, minced into small pieces.
- 6 Water chestnuts, diced into small pieces
- 3 Shallots, minced
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 4 tbsps Plain flour
- 2 tsps Light soya sauce
- 1 packet Beancurd
- Mix all ingredients together. Stir well.
- Add light soya sauce and taste if can.
- Clean the beancurd skin with a piece of clean damp cloth to remove the salt on it. Else it will be very salty.
- Use a spoon and drop the meat mixture unto the skin.
- Roll it once and cut off the ends.
- Put some cornstarch at the end of the roll so that the skin will stick together when steamed.
- Lay on a steamer and steam for about 15 mins. Do not overcook as we will still need to deep fry it when required.
- Those that you want to keep, store in freezer.
- Those that you want to eat, deep fry and serve.