- Honey baked chicken wings (See recipe here.)
- Pasta, a quarter packet for 2-3 people
- Pinch of salt
- Olive oil
- Chilli flakes
- Garlic, minced or sliced depending on your liking.
- Extra virgin olive oil, optional
- Heat a pot of water with pinch of salt and a tsp of olive oil till boiling.
- Add the pasta and boil for 8 minutes.
- Drain and add extra virgin olive oil to prevent them from sticking.
- Heat up a pan with olive oil and add garlic.
- Once fragrant, add in pasta and chilli flakes.
- Turn off the heat and mix till even.
- Set on dish with wings and serve.
Note: I always use olive oil for cooking and extra virgin olive oil for salads or mixing.