Add oil and cook eggs till 80% cooked.
Add in seasoned rice and stir fry till fragrant.
Once rice is ready, turn off the fire and add in spring onions.
- Pork Loin 600g sliced to 16mm thick
Shoyu 1 Tbsp (I used Kikkoman)
Sugar 1 Tbsp
Chinese wine 2 Tbsp
Sesame oil 1 Tbsp
Black pepper powder 1 tsp
Garlic powder 2 tsp
5 Spice powder 1 tsp
Cornflour 2 Tbsp
Baking soda 2 tsp
- Pound the pork chops with a meat tenderizer till it is 1.5X its original size
- Dissolve salt and baking soda in water and soak the pork for 1 hour.
- Rinse the pork thoroughly and drain excess water. (Do not pat dry)
- Mix all the ingredients in the marinade and coat the pork evenly.
- Marinade overnight
- Deep fry the pork for 1.5 mins in 180°C oil.
- Rest for 5 mins before slicing