- 3/4 lukewarm water
- 1 tsp active dry / instant yeast
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 cups plain flour (bread flour if you want more bready texture.)
- 1.5 tsp salt
- Bacon, cut into small pieces
- Pineapple, cut into small pieces
- Ham, sliced
- Onion, diced
- Chicken pieces (curry chicken)
- Rocket leaves (to put on top when the pizza is done.)
- Tomato paste
- Mozarella cheese (can be mixed with cheddar cheese as well.)
- Add yeast and honey into lukewarm water and wait till it foams.
- Mix flour and salt into a big bowl.
- Add yeast water to flour and knead.
- Leave it and let it rise.
- Preheat oven to 200 deg C.
- Break the dough to 6 balls.
- Roll each ball out into a big circular pizza.
- Spread a layer of tomato paste.
- Add ingredients and lay a layer of mozarella cheese on top.
- Scoop into oven and bake for 10 mins.
- Serve and cut with pizza cutter.
- You may top it up with rocket leaves, oregano leaves or chilli flakes.