- 200g Loin meat, sliced thinly
- 3 Prawns, sliced half
- 50g Yellow noodles
- 30g Spinach or Puay leng spinach
- 2 cups Pork broth or Chicken broth
- 2 tbsp Fried shallots
- Light soya sauce to taste
- Heat oil in a pan to medium heat.
- Put sliced meat and prawns in and lightly fry to cook.
- Add water and light soya sauce to taste.
- When the water has boiled, add yellow noodles and let it boil again.
- Add spinach and turn off the heat.
- Scoop everything up and put fried shallots.
- Serve hot.