- 1 chicken thigh or any parts that you like
- Sliced chicken breast (I have some left from the chicken stock that I made, so I sliced them and put with this dish)
- 1 carrot chopped
- 10-15 french beans, chopped into small pieces
- 1 tomato
- Wash rice as usual, soaking it for around 5 minutes.
- Put all ingredients in and fill water enough to cover the rice.
- Lastly, put tomato on top of everything. Note that there is no need to cut the tomato. The rice cooker will do the job!
- Set rice cooker to cook.