- 5 slices of ginger, cut into thin strips
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 300g chicken, cut into pieces
- 50ml water
- 2 tbsp light soya sauce
- a dash of rock sugar, blended
- Heat up sesame oil under medium heat. Then add ginger strips and fry till fragrant.
- Add chicken pieces and cook on both sides till about 80% cooked.
- Add light soya sauce and rock sugar. Stir fry for about 3 minutes, adding a bit of water gradually.
- Add the remaining water and allow to cook for about 15-25 minutes.
- You may add more seasoning while it is being cooked. Once done, serve.