Easy Vanilla Ice cream
2 whole eggs *room temperature
50g granulated sugar
200ml whipping cream (fresh cream)
2.5cm (1inch) vanilla bean *or a few drops of vanilla extract
1. Beat 2 whole eggs in a bowl.
2. Heat granulated sugar and water in a saucepan by tilting the pan. Then simmer until the liquid gets syrupy and the bubbles get larger. Make sure you don’t brown the syrup, then stop the heat. (Do not mix it with a spoon but tilt the pan to mix it. The sugar will recrystallize if you mix it with a spoon.)
3. Add the syrup in the beaten eggs, then immediately beat with an electric mixer until white and fluffy. *the syrup sterilizes and removes the egg smell and helps beat the eggs fluffy.
4. Use a knife to split the vanilla bean in half lengthwise. Use the blunt edge to scrape out the seeds. Combine whipping cream and vanilla seeds in a dry, clean bowl. Float the bottom of the bowl in ice water, whisk the cream until it forms a stiff peak.
5. Add the whipped cream into the egg mixture and cut through the mixture with wire whisk or a spatula until combined.
6. Place it in ice cream cups of your choice, then freeze until firm.
Wish u guys success! I first time beat whipping cream abit *kelang kabuh* , I think the whipping that I beated not good enough, I trust you guys can make better than me. Add oil….