- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 plate
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 400 grams of Asian greens (either baby bak choy (xiao bai cai, 小白菜) OR - baby kailan (Chinese broccoli, 小芥兰)
- 2 tbsp of shallot oil
- light soya sauce
- 1. Put 2 tbsp of shallot oil to medium heat.
- 2. Add chopped garlic and fry till fragrant.
- 3. Turn up to high heat and add the vegetables.
- 4. Stir fry for about 5-8 minutes and serve.
Christina ChanRead more about this chef..
- Bangkok to MaeKlong Railwan Station September 4, 2016
- Braised Chicken Wings with Potatoes and Carrots March 24, 2016
- Fried Pork Lard 炸猪油渣 April 22, 2015
- Wine chicken 黄酒鸡 February 16, 2015
- Braised black bean pork ribs with bittergourd 苦瓜黑豆焖排骨 November 20, 2014