- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 plate
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 5-10 prawns, cut into small cubes
- 1 white onion, medium, cut into small cubes
- 3 eggs, big OR 4 medium eggs
- 2 tsp light soya sauce
- a dash of salt and pepper
- Spring onions (optional)
- 1. Beat all ingredients together and heat oil in wok.
- 2. Pour mixture into wok and wait for about 5-10 minutes.
- 3. Flip the omelette and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- 4. Sprinkle some spring onions if you like.
Christina ChanRead more about this chef..
- Bangkok to MaeKlong Railwan Station September 4, 2016
- Braised Chicken Wings with Potatoes and Carrots March 24, 2016
- Fried Pork Lard 炸猪油渣 April 22, 2015
- Wine chicken 黄酒鸡 February 16, 2015
- Braised black bean pork ribs with bittergourd 苦瓜黑豆焖排骨 November 20, 2014