- 4 Green chillies
- 5-6 Chilli padi, or more if you want it spicier
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Yellow onion, cut into think strips
- 1/3 to 1/2 Green Lime
- Sugar, to taste
- Fish sauce, to taste
- 30g Coriander leaves
- 150g Glass noodle (I buy the thai ones from the dried goods stall in the wet market)
- 1 packet Enoki mushrooms
- 1 Tomato, cut into small pieces
- 100g Cabbage, cut into thin slices
- 50-100g Chicken, minced
- Prawns and Squid (optional)
Pound the coriander, green chilli, chilli padi and garlic finely. Then scoop out and add fish sauce, sugar and lime juice to your taste.
Then boil a pot of water and boil the cabbage, enoki mushrooms and the glass noodles.
When they are cooked, sieve them out and cool it. Mix them with some sauce and slowly add the sauce until you get your desired taste. Top with some coriander leaves, tomatoes and lime juice to serve.