I ran out of peanut butter and was about to order when I remembered I still have some peanuts left. So I thought I would be brave this time to make this spread and find out for myself how easy it will be to make this. I then searched for some recipes and briefly gone through the ingredients and method. So the recipe here is by my memory of a few recipes but modified according to my own taste. Hope you like it.
- 300g Peanuts
- Peanut oil
- Pinch of salt
- 2-4 tbsp Honey
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C.
- Lay peanuts on a baking tray and bake for 10-15 mins.
- Remove the peanut skins.
- Blend them together with peanut oil and salt.
- The amount of peanut oil and salt is up to your taste.
- Add honey and blend to mix.
- Keep in container and use within 3 days.
- If not, store in fridge and bring out to soften when required.