- 1 Fish head
- 1 Onion
- 1-2 Tomatoes
- 1 Brinjal
- 1-2 packets Curry fish paste (Ibrahim brand)
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Yogurt (or Coconut Milk)
- Fry brinjal and put aside.
- Steam fish head for 15-20 mins or until the fish head is about 80% cooked.
- Heat up some oil in a wok.
- Stir fry onions for about 3 mins.
- Add fish paste and water.
- Once it has boiled, add yogurt.
- When it has boiled again, simmer and add fish head, brinjal and tomatoes in.
- Cook for another 10 mins.
- Serve while hot.