The aroma of eggs has always been one of the most fulfilling of all, this time with onions and prawns, which further enhances the taste. With minimal seasoning, one can easily dish this in minutes. Best with plain rice or porridge.
- 5-10 prawns, cut into small cubes
- 1 white onion, medium, cut into small cubes
- 3 eggs, big OR 4 medium eggs
- 2 tsp light soya sauce
- a dash of salt and pepper
- Spring onions (optional)
- Beat all ingredients together and heat oil in wok.
- Pour mixture into wok and wait for about 5-10 minutes.
- Flip the omelette and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle some spring onions if you like.