- 3 stalks of leek
- Some shallots
- 3 slices of ginger
- 1 kg fish bones
- Heat up some oil in a pot.
- Stir fry shallots and ginger till fragrant.
- Add leek in and stir fry.
- Add fish bones and slightly fry on both sides. If there is too many pieces, you may remove the cooked ones and add the uncooked ones.
- Put all ingredients in and add water to cover the ingredients.
- When boiling, turn down fire to simmer for 1-2 hours or till the broth is whitish in colour.
- Pack in smaller bottles and freeze to store.