Don't know what to cook in 5 minutes? This dish is incredibly easy to get ready in a short time and is especially warm in the cool weather. Add more toppings when necessary.
- 1 Yellow onion, sliced
- 1 Tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp Miso paste
- 1 tbsp Chilli paste
- 5-6 slices Pork belly
- 1 litre Water
- 2-3 Shitake mushrooms, cut into small pieces
- Heat oil in pot.
- Put sliced onions and mushrooms in and fry till fragrant.
- Add both miso pastes and stir evenly.
- Add water.
- When the water is boiling, add pork belly slices and tofu.
- You may add more paste to taste.
- Serve hot.