- 300g pork (ribs or loin), cut into bite size pieces
- 1.5 litres Water
- 250g Watercress, soaked for 10 mins and cut off the stems, unless you will cook for long
- 8 dried Jujube fruits a.k.a Red dates
- 1 tbsp Wolfberry fruit a.k.a Goji berries
- 1 tbsp Chinese almonds
- 2 tsp Salt to taste
- Blanch pork ribs.
- Boil another pot of water. I usually use claypot material as the soup tastes better.
- Put everything except the wolfberry seeds.
- Once the water boils again, simmer for another 2-3 hours.
- Before serving, add the wolfberry seeds.