This is one of the favourite simple that I cook in just 5 minutes. First of all, I do not have to pick the stems like spinach, I just simply cut off the bottom and use it for compost. No additional seasoning required and stir frying it will be crispy to add on to a meal. Healthy and delicious!
- 5 slices of ginger, cut into thin strips
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 300g chicken, cut into pieces
- 50ml water
- 2 tbsp light soya sauce
- a dash of rock sugar, blended
- Put 2 tbsp of shallot oil to medium heat.
- Add chopped garlic and fry till fragrant.
- Turn up to high heat and add the vegetables.
- Stir fry for about 5-8 minutes and serve.