Everytime I order this dish, I will be addicted to the truffle aroma and taste. And I will also be shocked at how much this dish can be. To me, it is just fries and oil! But when I bought the truffle oil myself, I knew that it is not a cheap topping for the fries. But I simply cannot resist not having it. So I always have a bottle of truffle oil ready in my kitchen to put on fries, not forgetting the parmesan cheese.
- French fries
- A small cut of the Parmesan cheese (5 x 7cm)
- 1 tbsp Truffle oil
- Pinch of Truffe salt (optional)
- Heat oil in wok.
- Deep fry frozen fries for 10 mins over high heat.
- You may also airfry for 10 mins at 180 deg C.
- Strain the fries and pour truffle oil over. Mix well.
- Add salt or truffle salt and mix.
- Grate parmesan cheese over.