- Fish meat, minced
- Pork, minced
- Prawns, minced
- Beancurd skin, dried
- Water chestnuts
- Spring onions
- Sesame Oil
- Cornstarch with water
- Mix all ingredients together and add seasonings.
- Be sure to clean the beancurd skin with a damp cloth as it will be salty on both sides.
- Use a spoon and scoop the mixture unto your beancurd skin and roll it once.
- Dip your fingers into the cornstarch and apply on the ends of the beancurd roll to let them stick.
- Lay them on a steamer and steam for around 10 minutes.
- If you want to eat it on the spot, you may slice and fry.
- If you want to store, keep in freezer.